- Published on
Unleashing the Power of In-Person Events - A Recap of the SKILup Festival Denver
- Cloud Tech
Unleashing the Power of In-Person Events: A Recap of the SKILup Festival Denver
As the technology industry continues to evolve and adapt, attending in-person events like the SKILup Festival can be an invaluable opportunity for professionals to learn, network, and stay ahead of the curve. In this blog post, we'll take a closer look at the upcoming SKILup Festival in Denver, Colorado, and why attending events like this can be so beneficial.
About SKILup Festival: In-person events create powerful outcomes
The SKILup Festival in Denver, which will take place on June 15, 2022, is organized by the DevOps Institute, and promises to be a valuable experience for technology professionals. This event is designed to bring together leading industry experts, practitioners, and thought leaders for informative sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities. With a focus on topics such as DevOps, Agile, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and more, the SKILup Festival promises to provide attendees with a wealth of knowledge and insights that they can use to enhance their own skills and advance their careers.
What to look forward to:
One of the highlights of the SKILup Festival is the lineup of speakers who will be sharing their insights and expertise on various topics related to DevOps, Agile, and Digital Transformation. Here are some of the sessions you can look forward to:
- Tracy Bannon, Senior Principal/Software Architect and DevOps Advisor at MITRE will deliver a session on DevOps is a Culture, Not a Role. She is an experienced software architect and Agile/DevOps coach with a proven track record of delivering complex systems using agile software development practices.
- Vance Brown, Principal at Thrivers Leadership Institute will deliver a session on Leadership and Trust: Building a Thriving Culture in the Digital Age. Vance has spent the last decade working with Fortune 500 companies to help leaders create high-performing teams and cultures that thrive in the face of disruption.
- Emily Freeman, Author of "DevOps for Dummies" will deliver a session on How to Get Started with DevOps. Emily is a developer and author with a passion for teaching and building community. She has authored multiple books and is a sought-after speaker at conferences around the world.
- Gautham Pallapa, Executive Advisor – Digital Transformation at VMware, Author of "Leading with Empathy" will deliver a session on Leading with Empathy: The Future of Work. Gautham is an experienced IT leader and author who has spent the last two decades helping organizations embrace digital transformation.
- Tracy Ragan, CEO of DeployHub will deliver a session on Progressive Delivery for DevOps Success. Tracy is a DevOps pioneer and entrepreneur who founded DeployHub to help organizations implement modern software delivery practices.
These are just a few examples of the many great sessions that will be taking place at the SKILup Festival in Denver. With such a diverse range of topics and speakers, there is something for everyone at this event.
In addition, the festival will feature a range of vendors and exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services in the technology space. This is a great opportunity for attendees to discover new tools and technologies that can help them streamline their work, boost productivity and drive innovation.
Attending in-person events like the SKILup Festival in Denver can be a powerful tool for professional development in the fast-paced world of technology. With its focus on cutting-edge topics and its impressive lineup of speakers and presenters, the SKILup Festival promises to be a valuable experience for anyone looking to enhance their skills and knowledge.
About the author and Cloud Tech:
This blog post was written by Adit Modi, DevOps Institute Ambassador and Co-Founder of Cloud Tech. Cloud Tech is a leading platform for technology professionals, offering a range of resources, tools and training opportunities to help individuals and organizations stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments.