Welcome to our Dev.to blog!
Everything about Cloud & Tech
At CloudTech, Our Goal is Built a community of self reliant Cloud Architects, Builders and Developers who are eager to help people get started with cloud along with building and developing applications which impact people around us.
We share latest news and articles related to Different Cloud Providers like AWS , Azure , GCP etc and much more.
We have decided to start this blog to help members in contributing to the community. Every member has a story to tell and by starting this blog, we aim to encourage each member to share their story and help inspire the next generation of cloud professionals and enthusiasts.
How do I contribute?
 Join our Cloud Tech Community
To contribute, you must be part of our Cloud Tech Community. Join our Community here.
 Create an account here in Dev.to (if you haven't)
Dev.to is an awesome platform where developers are able to share their ideas. Sign up here for an account.
 Fill up the form
Fill up this form so we can properly contact you and add you to the group of Blog Contributors. We will also share with you the unique token that you will use to be able to post content in the Dev.to website.
 Let's get writing!
Once you are part of the community, you will be able to post to the Cloud Tech. We will strictly enforce our house rules below to ensure the community remains a safe space where members can share their ideas and start a discourse.
TLDR: Posts should be related to Cloud. It doesn't have to be technical in nature but it does need to somehow connect to above mentioned keywords. There should be no mention of competing products and it should not threaten or harass others.
Before you go, here are some house rules
The Cloud Tech is a safe space where people of any gender, nationality, association, sexual orientation can express their ideas and have a platform to share them with the world. But every community needs a set of rules to make sure everyone can take part in the community. Here are our house rules.
- Each post should comply with the code of conduct of our platform, dev.to. You can view the document here: https://dev.to/code-of-conduct
- On top of the platform code of conduct, our core team will also enforce:
- Each post should be related to Cloud. The community is a safe place. Any post that threatens, harass, causes harm to any member of the community or the dev.to user base in general will be taken down.
- Any post that blatantly sells products without regard to the community's objectives of sharing knowledge and promoting discourse will be taken down.
- We have no tolerance for plagiarized content. It will be taken down.
- The community is not a platform for users to reflect or assert their political and social views. Therefore, posts with political or social commentary will be taken down.